Thursday, July 16, 2009

My NEW blog

OK....I LOVE MY NEW BLOG!!!

A few months ago I logged on to my sister's blog and saw that she had pretty flowers and ribbons and beautiful colors on her blog. Now, while she is talented and smart...she is not THAT talented and smart :-) We have a brother who is THAT talented and smart when it comes to web stuff but I just couldn't envision him sitting around and creating a beautiful blog for my sister....especially when I am paying him to be working on a new website for me!!

So, I asked...how did you get your blog like that??? The answer was "You need to get in touch with Erin at www.DesignerBlogs.com". Well, wasn't that easy!!

I contacted Erin, she told me to pick out a theme that I liked (that took awhile) and then a layout and we would get moving on it. If you know anything about me you know that I have a love affair with Hawaii that has lasted more than 18 years. So, when I found this package theme I knew it was for me. Erin did the rest.

So, now that I have a new and amazing blog I want to start spending more time here...and I hope that you will too!! I still need to figure out how to change those stupid blog links since most of those people are using Facebook and not blogging anymore and I want to add new ones that I am reading!! Well, there will be time for that later.

In the meantime I am going to go and mix myself a Mai Tai and stare at my computer screen and wish myself back to Hawaii for tonight....and maybe for tomorrow too...the plane ride is kinda long for just a 1 night stay...

Aloha :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new template. Visiting your blog feels like a mini vacation!

L&D said...

Ahem. I am that smart.
Don't forget, I know where you live. Sort of.

L&D said...

Um, time to update the blog. That's all I have to say. I have spoken.

L&D said...

You get this big beautiful new blog and then do nothing with it. Shame shame.