Tuesday, June 02, 2009

One of those days...

Today was one of THOSE days....

I don't even know how to explain it. Nothing terrible happened...but still it seemed like a completely underwhelming day.

I think that so often I just run around like a chicken with my head cut off that coming back to reality for a moment kinda sucks.

I am a wife and mother...I am an entrepreneur and a business owner...I am a daughter and a sister...I am a friend and a confidant...

Sometimes I forget to be just me and I think that often takes the joy out of some of the other things I get to do on a daily basis.

What person wouldn't love the chance to own their own business and spend the day at the pool with their kids....4 or 5 days a week?? Instead of enjoying it and being in the moment with the kids I am worrying about the next thing...the bills to be paid, the groceries to get, the next business meeting, the high maintenance client....the list seems endless....

Tomorrow I am going to enjoy my life for what it is...I will spend more time being in this moment and less time worrying about the ones that are still to come...

Regardless of whether or not I worry...they are still going to come...

Here is to less worrying and more enjoying being me....

So, until tomorrow dearest blog....

No comments: